Inicio » Posts tagged 'languages'
Tag Archives: languages
Welcome to Spanish lessons online One on One, or in Medellin, Colombia.
I offer you the most effective, inexpensive and convenient way to take Spanish lessons.
- My Spanish Online Lessons or my Lessons Face to Face (in Medellin, Colombia) are tailor-made to reach your goals. These fully integrated lessons have a practical focus and include a range of interactive printed pages and online exercises for you to do online.
- My program brings a qualified and dynamic private teacher right into your home or office.
- Flexible Spanish Classes. Learn Spanish wherever you want, when you want, so you save time and money.
- Latin American Spanish. Books can help you learn; however, only with native teacher you will be able to meet best quality. It is internationally recognized that the Spanish in Colombia is one of the best.
- A native and teacher who is also a writer. Author of 6 books and 10 blogs. You will have a good time while learning.
- 10 years of experience teaching at the University EAFIT provides an excellent method.
- Students study this program because they acquire the language in an easy, effective, fun and fast way.
- Spanish for all purposes. Beginner, advanced or with specific purposes.
- Learning Material Provided. All the teaching material will be provided to you.
- The variety of resources (videos, documents, updated Web links, audio material) make students find interesting every lesson.
- Dynamic classes. Conversation, grammar, reading, cultural issues, humor, topics for discussion, news, give the context of the real use of language.
- In my lessons you not only learn current Spanish, but you will also discover many things surrounding the language, its customs and Hispanic culture and literature.
Affordable and flexible prices for my online Spanish tutoring program.
With my program I will design the conversation around the subjects that are important for you: finance, school, traveling, etc. You will tell me about your needs and goals and I will work around them.
An easy way to learn Spanish!
You also can visit my blog: http://www.spanish-zone.blogspot.com